Tuesday 16 October 2012

Crafting......

...In the country, twice a year eight of us get together for a crafting weekend in the Yorkshire Dales.There's lots of eating, drinking, shopping and crafting. This time I made up kits to make paperclay birds... this one's mine.


The green one is Jan's... he's eaten too many pies! Jane knit him a lovely scarf, I thought he needed some goggles.
the one with no head is Hannah's... she's making two... a bride and a groom.
at the end of the weekend we put everything on the table and photograph it.

12 comments:

Deborah said...

Sounds absolutely wonderful! Love your birdies.

Sue said...

What a great idea for a girly weekend. I bet you have a riotous time Effie. I love the birds with their whimsical expressions.

Margie said...

Wow, that sounds like a really fun weekend! I like the look of everything on your table and the birdies are great.

Sue said...

What a great way to spend a weekend......love the birds:)

Andrea said...

Oh lovely to see them finished! Mine is still in pieces on my desk waiting for some me time to make him pretty :)

Carla said...

Sounds fun and looks like it was a very productive weekend.
The birds are sew cute. ;o)

Sid said...

Fab stuff you have all made !!

Angelnorth said...

These look fab, love those out of scale wings!

Karen said...

WOW! I love those birds x

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish I could join in something like that - you all made great birds.

Brodders said...

I am going to finish my birdie this weekend :)

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Sounds like a lot of fun :) Those birds are too cute, TFS!